Friday, January 21, 2011

Untitled

‎Just for a thought,
I wonder, when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?
Or do you enjoy hearing to my heart breaking into pieces watching your actions towards me?
What have I even done, for you to do that to me?
Isn't dying just better than all this fuckery?
I was being considerate, but you made me seem like being inconsiderate is better.
I was being loving, but you made me seem like being cruel is better.
What else can I do. I just don't seem to understand why.
I've left everything behind, thinking that I would continue it with you.
Just as I thought, I'm fine and I was happy that I actually could live my life again,
You killed me that very second. Yes you did.
I'm not complaining, or asking anything from you.
I just want to justify myself.
I just want to have a clear explanation.
I just want to know is being considerate wrong?
I just wanted to you to be happy for god damn's sake!
Whining away now isn't gonna change anything, I know.
I'll show you what you've just lost. I'll shove it in your face.
That's a promise.
I've watched you do things. So now, you watch me do things. Fair enough, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment