Monday, January 10, 2011

Time

Time is the only thing that i can count on now,
Yes, it feels like shit when you actually think you're about to die,
I know how it feels like, but i kept it to myself all this while.
I tried smiling, I tried covering all my sorrows,
but whats the point when i'm burying all my happiness, with my own hands.
I wish i could turn the clock around to those happiest moments of my life,
where friends and love were present,
now i'm just like a body waiting to depart from it's soul,
i hope i'm not gonna face it,
at least not these soon,
if God does exist, he would want to show me some happiness.
For all that were part of my life, or still are, I wish you guys the very best in life.
Don't waste a second of your life, live it to the fullest,
ask me how i feel like when my life is gonna be pulled out of me anytime soon.
Depends on the next appointment i have.
I really hope, really do hope, I'll get a second chance in life. I'll live it to the fullest, with happiness. No sadness and sorrows anymore. Please god, Bless my soul, if i'm running out of time.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment