Friday, September 10, 2010

i feel like shit..

i don't know why is it whenever i see those pictures and those posts she made for you,
i feel like throwing up,
i get angry,
i feel that maybe she was the one for you and not me,
i just feel like shit okay.
exactly how i felt the day i was in the car with you,
the day i found the truth from the inner you.
why must it be her and you still keeping in touch with her family even makes it worst.
i just cannot get it out of my fucking head, no matter how much i try.
it's like i can't breath.
i can't sleep.
all i do is think about what else you hid from me.
prolly there'e hell alot of stuff you hid from me.
i'm feeling the pain.
it's like it's choking me, it's stabbing me into pieces.
everytime i think about the shit you did.
with that fugly bitch.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
i feel like screaming my lungs out right now, because i just saw something my cousin brother showed me.
it's seems like she did really love you at first.
it's like i'm just a fucking replacement for you to move on.
laugh it out loud bitch, you had him before i did.
i wishh, and only wish i could cure this pain.
but anyways, i'm in the search somewhere i could find happiness.
with or without forgetting that shit.



No comments:

Post a Comment